Saturday, September 3, 2011

Nature's Little Helper Update

Such an anxiety-filled day last Saturday;  it's hard to believe an entire week has passed!  This one was definitely better!  I'm having trouble picking up my stitching today since I started reading "The Help" this morning.  A very good read so far.  Now I'll have to go see the movie, I guess.  I have a feeling this is going to be one of those books you are sorry to see end.

But you didn't come by to see what keeping me from stitching, did you?  I did get the top row of blocks done on Nature's Little Helper this week.  And got into that lovely green!  This page has more confetti than this chart has had so far.  I really want some nice big blocks of color to stitch!!  (Do you hear that Curl Up With A Good Book chart whispering sweet nothings in my ear, lol?)  So here is the update:

HAED Nature's Little Helper
09/03/2011


Happy stitching!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment