Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NLH Update and a WIP

Welcome to my newest follower(s)! 

I feel like I made some progress on Nature's Little Helper this week.  The tree is really starting to take shape.  I'm looking forward to doing some of the main trunk on the next page.  I'm now passing the halfway mark on this page.

HAED Nature's Little Helper
09/14/2011


My WIP, which I actually started a couple of months ago and just haven't devoted much time to, is Just Nan's Crystal Roses.  I did this one back in 2007 and was not happy with the fabric choice and had wanted to do it again at some point.  Here's the original 2007 finish:

Just Nan Crystal Roses
2007 finish


I wanted the design to really pop on the fabric, so I decided to try it on black.  Yes, I said black.  Did I ever mention that I am a glutton for punishment?  Here's the WIP picture:

Just Nan Crystal Roses
09/14/2011

This one only gets picked up once in a blue moon at the moment, but I'm going to devote more time to it after I finish the current page on Nature's Little Helper. 

For a little added suspense this week, I am kitting up a new WIP-in-waiting and will post the info on that when I get everything together, hopefully next week. 

Happy stitching!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment