Wednesday, October 5, 2011

NLH page finish

I finally finished page 5 of Nature's Little Helper.  I also did a little bit of the page below to get the un-rainbow area filled in a bit.  I still think I am going to have to add some color to it before I will be satisfied.

HAED Nature's Little Helper (Warren)
10/05/2011


And I am LOVING working on this Autumn Garden Sampler!  I'm loving it so much, I think I will put the HAED's aside for a bit and work on the pile of Victoria Sampler, Drawn Thread, Indigo Rose, and Ink Circles charts.  It's nice to actually get something finished again.  I have 11 bands of 16 finished on this one. 

Victoria Sampler
Autumn Garden Sampler
10/05/2011


I just love those leaves and acorns!  Here's a close-up of them.

Autumn Garden Sampler
Close-up of Acorns and leaves


I am doing this piece on 28 count white monaco with mostly DMC conversions except for the Gloriana silks and the Au ver a soie.  I'll be getting it made into a bell pull when it's finished.  I can't wait!

Happy Stitching!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment