Thursday, November 3, 2011

An Open Heart Update and....socks?

Just a quick post to update my WIP's.  I only worked a little on An Open Heart this week, so just a little progress there.

The Drawn Thread
An Open Heart
11/03/2011

I'm still being distracted by the knitting bug.  Big time.  The Feather and Fan scarf is now almost halfway complete.

Sugar Rush Feather and Fan Scarf
And I have decided I want to try to learn to knit socks on double pointed needles.  I got the basics yesterday (late) and started.  I am still astonished that it's not nearly as difficult as I thought it would be.  I'm just doing a practice sock in worsted weight cotton, so when finished, it will likely be a nice ankle sock for the Jolly Green Giant, lol.  If I ever knit a real sock, I'll be sure to share pictures. 

Happy Stitching!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment