Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It Must Be Contagious

I'm seeing a lot of knitting out there in blogland, so it must be contagious.  I have another pair done.

Basic socks
Paton's Kroy Socks FX
color 57211

I put my Old Time Santa in the picture for a little cross stitch fix.  I believe he is an old Leisure Arts leaflet.

Lo and behold!  I did get my ornament finished (finally!) for an ornament exchange next week.  Finishing is not my forte, but I think it came out looking pretty good.  So good, I'd like to keep it for myself, lol.



I also finally got some of my Christmas shopping done and maybe I'll manage to get the rest done without stressing myself out too much.  (Yeah, right.)

Happy stitching!
Tamara

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've always wanted to learn how to knit, but all I know is how to crochet lol lovely socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Megan. There are great tutorials on youtube for knitting. That's how I learned to do the socks.

    ReplyDelete