Thursday, March 22, 2012

Progress Report

Happy Spring and welcome to my new follower(s)!  The pollen is flying and spring is in full swing here.  A little bit of stitching got done this week.  I'm getting close to a page finish on Sanctuary.  Hopefully by the middle of April.  I get a full stitching day next month with Easter, yay!

Here's Sanctuary:



HAED Sanctuary of Knowledge
Randal Spanger


And Crystal Roses:



I would have more of Crystal Roses done if I had had the thread I needed with me last Thursday night.  I finally picked it up and got some done Tuesday night. 

My HAED order finally arrived this week from the big sale.  I snagged So Many Books and Hit Any Key

Here's a couple of cuties to brighten your day.  I think they lost their Momma;  I hope they found her.



Happy Stitching!
Tamara

6 comments:

  1. Hello

    Your stitching is looking great.

    I like the photo of those little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cuties are just adorable! I'd want to keep them if I found them!! Sanctuary is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received a Liebster Blog award and I would like to give this award to you, because I love your blog. You can read all about the award on my blog at
    http://www.littlemissstitchystitch.blogspot.com
    If you decide you would like to accept this award please email me so I can send you a award to post on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... poor babies.Your stitching looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tamara nice blogg! and your projects are as always amazing.I miss the "church ladies" and I'm glad I can keep up with your stitching. darlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tamara,
    Thanks for finding my blog, loving the look of your Sanctuary and its great to see one a bit further on than mine lol.
    Socks are extremely addictive aren't they.

    ReplyDelete