Here are all the details about the Liebster Blog award:
Liebster is a German word, meaning favourite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition.
The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
- Choose 5 up-and-coming (with fewer than 200 followers) blogs to award the Liebster to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
- Leeni at To Stitch Is Divine
- Melissa at Honeybee's Hive
- Maud at Points Croises
- Ann at Stitching Foolishness, and
- Wendy at HAED Addict (Wendy, I just found out I cannot comment on your blog and I don't see a link to email you)
- I have a spider phobia
- My current celebrity crush is Rufus Sewell
- I have been stitching for at least 32 years
- I hate shopping
- I still watch reruns of Mash and Frasier on tv even though I own all the DVD's