Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Obsess Much?

The sockitis case turned into a full-blown obsession this week.  I spent too many hours on Raverly queuing up sock patterns.  (~75!!!).  And more in my library for future reference.  It was bad.  And that means I spent more time looking at knitting rather than actually knitting.  I am on the foot of the second sock of Spring Forward and will hopefully finish that up this week so I can move on to Monkey.  I am totally into lace socks now.  And Cookie A socks.  I am going to try to do the patterns that will use up the yarn I have already collected as much as I can.  Unfortunately, most of the sock yarn I have bought to date is stripey yarn and that doesn't seem go well with most of the patterned socks.  Solid colors seem to show off the patterns so much better. 

I do plan on getting back to work on Sanctuary today.  Finally, right?  And Monday is a holiday for us, and I plan on a stitching/knitting day.  I cleaned the house today, so I can indulge guilt-free. 

Happy Stitching,
Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Nah--we don't obsess much! Hah! I cannot even think ahead to the weekend...Glad you are looking forward to some time off! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete