Back in 2008 I completed Dimension's A Treasured Time. Having done a few Dimensions kits before, I knew there is always a danger of the red threads running when washed, so I had been very hesitant to wash the piece to get it framed. So, I finally bit the bullet, held my breath and threw it in the sink. All seemed well. I blocked it out to dry and the next day ran the iron over it and didn't notice any problems. Then the sun finally came out and I went to admire it and noticed several areas where the red and brown threads had run! Grrrrrrr.... It wasn't horrible and considered throwing it back in the sink to soak to see if it would improve the situation, but was too chicken because I was worried it would go from bad to worse. I've just decided I can't live with it after all and it's now soaking in the sink with a dye catcher. I'll keep you updated on the result. I guess if I make it worse, I'll be stitching it again one day...in DMC.