Wednesday, February 5, 2014

NLH Page Finish

17/28 pages now complete.




With only 4 whole and 7 partial pages left to go, I'm really hoping I can get this one finished this year. 

The neighborhood birds finally discovered my new birdfeeder.



Goldfinches




Chickadee


I do know they are little gluttons!  They have already emptied out 2-3 inches of bird seed in only a few hours this morning.  I can't wait until the goldfinches molt and become bright yellow.  I'm feeling like that may be the only sunshiney thing we'll have around here anytime soon. 

Happy Stitching!

Tamara

2 comments:

  1. oooh.. over halfway done! Congrats! Look at all those goldfinches!! And then see how much they ate, when the poor little chickadee came by! Bird watching is great fun! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with finishing her. I think it's well within your reach. I can't believe how much they ate those little munchkins but they're so cute. Wow you have a beautiful view from your garden too. Do you cross stitch outside?

    ReplyDelete