Wednesday, March 12, 2014

More Progress Redux

Another page down and on to the next (partial) page. 



I've been suffering from a head cold this past week, so the stitching suffered right along with me.  I seem to be mostly over it now and after getting the taxes done today and a little of this and that, hopefully, I can spend the rest of the evening stitching.  And I'll probably last to all of 8 PM.  Sigh.

Spring is finally springing around here, even if we did have a big blast of winter last week.  The daffodils are blooming and the trees are starting to bud.  I image the Bradford Pears will be in full bloom before too much longer.  Now that Daylight Savings has started, it's so inspiring to have daylight when I get home in the evening again.  Not that one could tell on a day like today with no sunshine and storms and cold temps expected by tomorrow.  Apparently, it's supposed to be wild and windy tonight.  It's been so nice for the heat to not have run all day! 

Here's an interesting needlework-related landmark I ran across on my internet travels recently:

Thread City Frog Bridge

How cool it that?

Happy Stitching!
Tamara

2 comments:

  1. Your stitching is beautiful! I just love this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very interesting article! Thanks for sharing! That's a beautiful piece you're stitching! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete