Wednesday, April 30, 2014

NLH Update

Nature's Little Helper:





Close to the halfway point on the current (partial) page.  I'm hoping for a page finish next week. 

I've picked Sanctuary back up in the evenings this week for about 30 mins to an hour and I'm getting an itch to work on it again.  It looks like it's been almost 2 years since I have worked on it!  I think I live in a time warp sometimes.  *sigh*  I still want to finish NLH before moving on to anything else full time, though.  I'm only a couple hundred stitches further along, but as long as I keep pecking away at it, I think I will do monthly progress pictures until it becomes my primary piece again.  So this will be April's progress:





We're supposed to get strong/possibly severe thunderstorms later today and I just don't enjoy storms like I did when I was young and stupid, lol.  You'll probably find me hiding under the bed with the first crack of thunder now! 

Happy Stitching,

Tamara

2 comments:

  1. Love Nature's Little Helper. And I think most stitchers live in a time warp of some sort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time just flies by so quickly! I cannot believe this is the beginning of May now... I haven't even given my daughter her birthday present (it was in March!!) that I stitched!! Sigh... You are making great progress on both WIPs. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete