Thursday, August 7, 2014

Curl Up and Framed Finishes

Over halfway through page 2 now.  I love, love, love stitching this one!




And I keep forgetting to show my framed pieces I got back in June.


A Treasured Time
Dimensions



Heart Collector
Jeanette Douglas



Happy Haunting



Dressed To Kill


I'm starting to get a little case of finishitis, I think.  I have a couple of small projects in progress that I want to finally get finished up.  I feel like I've made more progress this year than I have in a long time.  Of course, I just ordered fabric for 6 charts, so there will be no catching up any time soon!

Happy Stitching,

Tamara

6 comments:

  1. Your framed pieces are all fantastic although A Treasured Time has to be my favourite! You and your framer have done a good job choosing matching mounts and frames. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress on Curl Up, and your framed pieces are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely framed pieces and great progress on your HAED :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curl up looks wonderful, the colors are so rich. Really like Happy Haunting too, I'm a sucker for Halloween themes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What nice framed pieces... especially love the irony of Dressed to Kill! Enjoy your new BAP. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete