Thursday, October 23, 2014

VS Trick or Treat Sampler Bands 1-5

I've gotten a good start on the Victoria Sampler Trick or Treat Sampler.  I was not sure about my fabric choice for this one (PTP Haunted), but I think it's going to be good.





I was hoping to have the next band finished this weekend, but I'm not feeling very motivated. 

I did manage to finally finish a pair of socks just this morning:



Red Heart Heart & Sole
Spring Stripes


And now I have accomplished at least 3 things already this morning, lol.  So, now on to get the weekend errands done before having to go back to work tomorrow.  Maybe a little more stitching on Trick or Treat, then tonight I will work on a new start, The Sweetheart Tree Halloween Quadrille.

Happy Stitching,

Tamara

3 comments:

  1. You are definitely motivated! Cute socks! Good progress on the Sampler Bands! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabric it's going to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fabric choice for Trick or Treat is fantastic and gives a really stormy feel to the piece. Lovely stitching so far! :)

    ReplyDelete