Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Happy Couple

Announcing the Happy Couple!

(Part of) Flight of Fancy
John Patience
HAED


Stitched on 25 count wedgewood lugana 1 x 1.  I'm not sure how I will finish it yet, but I'm thinking of having it done as a flat fold.

I also finished the posies.



And I finished the first column of pages on my girl.



I've two new starts, one HAED QS and a quilt sampler piece for my mom.  I'm hoping to get some serious stitching in today, but first I must manage to tear myself away from this computer!

Happy Stitching!

Tamara

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You do such great work! Love the cricket with the Ladybug!! It is adorable!!! The posies are lovely--they look so realistic. Your 'girl' is really coming along. Finishing the column helps you to see where you are heading, and how much is left to do... good choice! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Tamara, you have got a lot of finishes accomplished. The posies look really effective and I love the John Patience piece. Great colours. Congrats on completing the first column of Dress of dreams. It's tres beautiful. Looking forward to your new starts xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete