Thursday, May 18, 2017

Stitch or Stash?

Both!  It's been a slow stitching month.  I haven't seemed to have too much trouble finding time to stash this month, though.  Those wanna-do piles just keep getting bigger and bigger.  Anyway.

Almost to a page finish on Little Flutterby:


 

And even slower progress on the band sampler:





I've been getting an urge for smalls again, but I'm trying my best not to start anything new until one or two of the current projects are finished.  A friend of mine finished a lot of the Mill Hill Diamonds recently and, of course, I had to finish my collection when I saw how beautiful hers made up! Maybe 2018 will be the year of smalls again, who knows?  Then there are all those new goodies winging their way to me and I will be changing direction once again, lol.

Happy Stitching!

Tamara

2 comments:

  1. Love the band sampler, the colours are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look great. Your band sampler is incredible. The colours are amazing!! Beautiful work.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete