Thursday, June 1, 2017

Let There Be Progress

Not to brag, or anything, but I'm almost finished with another page of Little Flutterby.  She has most of her face now!





She's coming along so nicely, I don't want to put her down.  My poor band sampler is being neglected.  No progress on that this month.  I was planning on working on that on Memorial Day, but I was on a roll with cutie pie.  June is again looking packed with things to do, the calendar is bulging, but I'm taking a couple of days vacation time next month, so maybe I will get at least one stitching day, hopefully.  I'm beyond ready for life to be bland and boring again.

Happy Stitching,

Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Awwww she is too adorable, I don't blame you for not wanting to put her down. I love this project of yours.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete