Thursday, June 22, 2017

Progress Report #162

Little Flutterby is coming right along.  I think I'm about halfway done with this page and with a couple of vacation days coming up in July, maybe I can make some real progress if I can manage to make myself sit down and actually stitch instead of watching Flosstube, reading Facebook groups, and shopping for cross stitch!





I don't remember what the last picture of my Peacock Band Sampler was that I posted, so this might be a repeat since I haven't touched it in a couple of months, probably.





Today's plan for the future stitching is to finish Little Flutterby, then move on the Peacock Band Sampler, then finish the 1999 Prairie Schooler Santa I have started, and then get back to my Trick or Treat Sampler. Then I can dig into my wanna-do pile.  I often think I would like to get back to being a one-at-a-time stitcher again, but then I look through the wanna-do pile and my best intentions go right out the window!  And mostly, I feel like I'm in a time warp.  I cannot believe how fast time whizzes by these days.  I'm very nostalgic for those long, lazy days of my youth.  Sigh.

Happy Stitching,

Tamara

7 comments:

  1. Love the colours in both these projects. The blues are super vivid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bekah, I love the bright colors, too!

      Delete
  2. Great progress on both pieces, Flutterby is so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She is cute, I smile all the time I'm working on her!

      Delete
  3. They both look great, I love the colours on your sampler. It really pops.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alicia! The colors are what drew me to it, I think.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete