Wednesday, February 13, 2013

As The Sock Turns...Part 2

Ah, sweet success. 


Nine to Five Socks


One sock down, one to go.  Once I got the sizing issue figured out, it went pretty quickly. 

Now the rest of the afternoon will be spent starting it's mate and stalking the mailman for some goodies I ordered last week. 

Maybe one of these days I will get back to the cross stitching.  I should have had the page I'm working on done long ago!  Maybe by the end of the month, I will finally have progress to show you.  I'm so blah about NLH, it's hard to get motivated to work on it, but I am really, really trying to be good and not start Curl Up With A Good Book until it is done.  My willpower is waning, though.  I think I'm in need of a good long stitching weekend! 

Happy Stitching!
Tamara

1 comment: